Administration of MS SBS
MS SMALL BUSINESS SERVER enables you to perform such actions as:
- sharing documents within and outside the work team,
- sharing information,
- creating a unified communication framework, increased control over e-mail communication,
- sharing a calendar for planning time and resources,
- remote connection to your office.
Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Have access anytime, anywhere to your workspace, including emails, files and business applications.
- Share sources and equipment such as access to the Internet, printers and faxes. This way you will get as much as possible out of your investments in technology.
- Take advantage of the compatibility and expandability. As your needs change, Windows Small Business Server 2008 can change with you. Simply add users, servers and applications or move on smoothly to solutions for larger organizations.
- Work faster and more effectively with a central administration console.
- Work with a high-performance and reliable network built upon technologies of Windows Server 2008 system.
For more information click here.
We will help you with:
- installing and setting up the SBS server,
- maintaining, administering and optimizing the SBS server.