Implementation of information systems
Right from the start, we have focused on complex services upon implementation of information systems. These include:
- Analysis of requirements.
- Management of the system implementation project, advanced method and documentation upon introducing the system.
- Setup and configuration of the system.
- Transfer of data from original systems.
- Consultation and training on the system.
- Support upon implementing and starting the system.
- Integration with other software used in the company.
- Administration and maintenance of the system throughout its implementation.
Our basic principles during implementation include:
- Do not change everything at any cost.
- Integrate what should be integrated.
- Interfere as little as possible in the customer's normal activity.
- For general functionality, use general modules (accounting, sales, purchasing, payroll, HiM). The system must enable modifications for specific functionality.
- Mainly focus on modules that bring the customer a competitive advantage, and adjust them as much as possible. For standard functionality, apply the "best-practice" everywhere possible.